September 30, 2018 | Lodhi’s Speech at UN
September 29, 2018 | China rebuts US allegations
| Russian missiles challenge
September 28, 2018 | Iran defies America
| Britain and the EU
3D printing (3DP) is a kind of rapid prototyping technology. It is a technology based on a digital model file and uses a powdery metal or plastic adhesive material to build an object with layer-by-layer printing.
3D printing is usually implemented by using digital technology material printers. It is used in mold composing, making industrial design and in the direct manufacture of some products. 3D technology has applications in jewelry, footwear, industrial design, construction, engineering and construction, automotive, aerospace, dental and medical industries, education, geographic information systems, civil engineering, firearms, and other fields.
How 3D printers work: Stereo printing, also called 3D printing, usually refers to stereo raster printing. It works on a principle of simulating human eye spacing to produce dimensional differences. It records pixels from various angles and levels, then use these angles and levels to convert them to three-dimensional effects and even virtual reality on two-dimensional planar images.
Thus without the help of any tools, people can clearly sense the wonderful experience of three-dimensional images, directly through eye observation. 3D printers and 3D images do not look like stereoscopic effects on a computer. However, after the three-dimensional prints are printed, due to the special nature of the grating materials, stereoscopic effects can be seen without wearing stereoscopic spectacles!
The image has a strong three-dimensional sight. For example, if the foreground is drawn out of the picture, the background is deeply embedded in the painting, full of action. It has a strong visual contact and allows spectators to stop for a deep effect, giving people a accurate, natural, lifelike, fresh vision, with high art appreciation value.
(1) The three-dimensional printed composition can be modeled or photographed, and the ink can be printed at a high temperature.
(2) Outer surface of 3D printed product is covered with a convex-convex mirror-like grating plate, and the 3D effect of the panoramic picture can be directly gazed.
(3) Tie-color printing must pay close attention to avoid paper stretching and overprinting.
(1) Three-dimensional printing paper needs tight, smooth, small stretch coated paper and cardboard applications.
(2) Grating sheet material are mainly hard plastic stereoscopic grating/frames and soft plastic stereoscopic gratings/frames.
(3) Stereo Printing Image Processing Hard plastic sheets have a high refractive index and good surface.
The process before the three-dimensional printing and printing mainly includes several necessary processes such as three-dimensional drawing design, three-dimensional drawing color separation, three-dimensional drawing synthesis, three-dimensional printing, and raster line number testing.